Wednesday 11 September 2013

Stash-buster challenge crochet project: toddler belt, sash and/or scarf

A quick crochet project to do when you are just wanting to kill time.  I am slowly running down my crochet yarn supplies.

Here is another small crochet item I did in a snap for my little girl.  She wears it as a belt and sash around her waist.  When it is cooler outside, I wear it on her as a little scarf loosely around her neck by folding it in half then loop, taking care to make sure it is not a strangulation hazard when she's wearing it around neck as it is very long even it 22 inches.

For this project, I used 8 ply or DK yarn in deep pink colour, and a 4mm size crochet yarn.
The finished item is around 44 inches long x 1.75" wide.



The pattern can be found in this link.

Credits:
http://www.crochetspot.com/crochet-pattern-shelly-sash/

No comments:

Post a Comment