Wednesday 18 September 2013

Stash-buster crochet project - woman's headband with elastic

Hello there,

It's been very wet and windy days here in Perth so I have been staying indoors mainly.  Much too windy to be out with my toddler.  So, I have done a few short crochet project to keep me occupied.  These little headband will be given away as gift.

I found the pattern in the book The Complete Photo Guide to Crochet by Margaret Hubert and there is also a video tutorial which is found in this site.

For this headband, I used a 4mm size crochet hook, a black hair elastic and a very small amount of DK or 8 ply acrylic yarn from Moda Vera Marvel (deep pink).  Probably used less than 50m of yarn?







Credits:
a video and  written pattern on how to crochet this pattern.
http://newstitchaday.com/how-to-crochet-the-colleen-border-edging/

No comments:

Post a Comment